A Playlist of Evergreen Songs that will Refresh your Mood Every Time
Music is everybody’s best friend of all time. No matter what the time is. What is your mood? Where you live, your favourite playlist will never fail to refresh you. That’s the reason we appreciate all the work our musicians, lyricists, and composers are doing for us.
Right from our former generation, be it our great grandparents our parents and we ourselves, have our own set of music and musicians we all enjoy. We try to find ourselves in their voices and most of the time we are successful. That’s the reason we keep them in a special place in our heart.
So, here’s a list of evergreen songs for you to add in your playlist, like yesterday!
1. Pyaar Deewana Hota Hai(1971):- It’s natural that when all legends meet in one composition what they invent will always mark a legacy. And I think this is the best example of it. Sung by Kishore Kumar with the tune of R.D Burman, starring Rajesh Khanna, the song will definitely refresh your mood in an instant.
2. Dilbar Mere(1982):- The song, written by Gulshan Bawra, and sung by Kishore Kumar and Annete Pinto and composed by R.D Burman was able to touch our hearts’ strings forever. Even all remakes of this song are as beautiful as the original.
3. Ek Din Aap Yun(1997):- If you are a one sided lover, and if you always prefer some slow soothing music, then this is the best song for you to bring a smile on your face. The Slow + Reverb form of this song is one of the best remakes till date, I think.
4. Chalte Chalte(2003):- When the subject is a romantic song, how can we forget Shah Rukh Khan. It’s natural, I know. This song "Chalte Chalte" sung by Abhijeet Bhattacharya and Alka Yagnik will give you that giddy, newly in love feeling whether you are in love or not.
5. Neele Neele Ambar Par(1983):- We all know that “Old is Gold”, and Kishore Kumar is that kind of golden classic. The sweetness of this song and lyrics can give you the best feeling ever in your leisure time.
6. Lag Ja Gaale(1964):- This song is an example of a Dadra Song, sung by one of our greatest and legendary singers Lata Mangeshkar Ji. You can also listen to the remakes of this song, which are equally a great addition to your playlist. The lyrics, music, and voice in this song will really give you an out of the world feeling.
7. Dekha Hazaron Dafa(2016):- What are you waiting for? Arijit Singh? Yeah, I was also eager to add his song to this list. So here’s the best songs of all time: "Dekha Hazaron Dafa" composed by Jeet Ganguly. You can go with this song blindly.
So, Now it’s your time to immerse yourself into these songs and amble everywhere with a fresh and delightful mind.